"...I Feel You In My Heart..."

I don't know where you are, but I know you exist. I feel you in my heart and I see you in my dreams.
Sometimes I gaze up at the stars, and I feel comforted because I know somewhere you are starring upon the same sparkling stars searching for me, but yet lost in thoughts of me and the life we will someday share when you find me.

Everything and everyone before now will have been a lesson to me that way so we could be who we are today.

It's forever a journey finding ourselves and one another, our own private Forever... Trust in me and I will honor your love. I am all you have dreamed I will be and more..

I am your destiny. The fairy tale you created and relived in your mind when hurt and pain seemed to devour you.

I was your own private HOPE, it was me who sustained your FAITH, when all else deserted you. I am what you always believed I would be...waiting patiently for you...faithfully...someday...but I cannot come until you are ready, ready until your heart is free and you have closed all the chapters in the book that won't allow you to move on.

In your soul although hidden, you truly know me and love me. I am the one who has always been standing by your side when things fall apart around you, my eternal promise, the one you have always felt inside.

I am truth.

Remember, our love is waiting out of pureness and innocence, with an angel's blessing, out of our dreams that are unconditional living only in our hearts... I sit daydreaming as the sun begins to rise, bringing with it a new beginning to happen.

Will today be the day you find me?


~ J. Whitman ~
                                                                                                                                                  copyright katlen krukau

Comments

Popular Posts